Monday, September 21, 2009

Girls Camp

I also got to do girls camp this summer, I was the assistant director. I loved it so much, I was scared at first but would not have givin it up for a million dollars. It was such an experience I will never forget! (It builds up your soul) These girls are so amazing, and every single one of them have their life story, to tell the world. They are such strong beautiful girls and deserve the best in their lives. I had so much fun getting to know them and watch them open up, they are hilarious they just make you laugh so much and always put a smile on your face! There parents should be very proud of them for the YOUNG WOMEN they have become!
Thank you girls!
(In these pictures they were practicing their knot tying skills)
























No comments: