Friday, October 9, 2009

HaLlOwEeN!!!

Here comes my favorite time of year again! I just love it; I don't know whats so speacial about it that makes me so happy, but it just does! It might be memories growing up as a kid when all of my family got together again! My childhood years are some of my favorite memories!

ANYWAYS, I want to start traditions of my own for my family. This year for Halloween Cameron and I decorated the house. We had so much fun putting it all together and going through all of the costumes! I love to scare people too hahha I think the reactions I get are funny! So of course going through the Halloween stuff I had to scare Cam a few times!

SO HERE ARE A FEW OF THE PICS OF THE HOUSE!






I made this little guy all by myself!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Let me know how many kids you scare on halloween...sounds like fun :)