Monday, December 15, 2008

One of my favorite times of the year.

Tis' the time of Christmas, and I love it! I love the snow and the feeling of it.
We have been doing so many activities lately. The other night Cam and I went over to our friends Natalies and Jareds house. We made a gingerbread house, and ate a bunch of candy. (I wish I had a bunch of pictures from all the stuff we have done but I am so bad about bringing my camera so I will have to catch everyone up on the pics later!)
Cam and I also went and played on the trampoline that had about two feet of snow on it. We had a snow ball fight and made snow angels hahah.
Tonight we went ice skating, it was the first time I have ever gone and I had a blast! I fell a few times, but kept on going it was so much fun. We are going again next weekend so I will have to make sure I get some pictures! This winter I would also love to go snowboarding and hopefully be able to stay up on the board, I want to go sleding some place also.
I can't belive Christmas is only a few weeks away, I have gotten all my Christmas shopping done, and now all there is to do is wait and have fun in the snow. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas, and loves all the snow as much as I do!

No comments: